California Opiate Addiction Treatment
Dependency on opiates has become a problem of epidemic proportions in the United States.
Trying to tackle something as obsequious as a dependency on opiates without outside support can end in disaster. Unlike dependency on other drugs, dependency on opiates can become life-threatening.
As users continue to administer the drug, the human body becomes dependent on the substance. Suppose you decide to try and quit cold turkey. The withdrawals might become so severe that your life is in danger.
Luckily, support is available. We’ve spent several years training and fine-tuning our program here in Lancaster, California. Anyone looking for a light at the end of the tunnel can find one here.
Types of Opiates
- Darvocet and Darvon
- Prescription Opioids
- Synthetic Opioids
Options for Opiate Rehab
The main focus of our research is conducted on the premises of our property. Here, a combination of intelligent researchers and other psychological specialists work together.
Consequently, you can anticipate a level of help that you cannot find elsewhere.
- Attend in Person Therapy Sessions: Have you worked with psychologists before? Plenty of people who come through our doors are well acquainted with psychological therapy. We’ve crafted a custom approach. Throughout the duration of your stay, you’ll work on an individual basis with one of our expert team members. Sometimes, you may need to get acquainted with multiple staff members before finding one that clicks with you. Our commitment is to continue trying everything we can until you get the support you deserve. Following your individual sessions, you’ll be introduced to some of the team therapies. These therapies include other members who are attending our facility. Over the course of these therapies, you’ll develop friendships with these people. Often, these relationships become incredibly valuable once you complete our rehabilitation procedures. Additionally, we’ve got a wide range of holistic activities designed to help support your recovery.
- Get to the Bottom of Your Disease: Ultimately, we’ve got a goal. From the moment you walk through the front doors, your quest is to pinpoint the source of your issues. By identifying the cause of your problems, you can begin to make a new narrative. Take control of your life and never let an addiction to substances rule over you again. It’s possible with our help.
Tackle Your Addiction With Our Support From the Comfort of Your Home
Suppose you would feel more comfortable if you could go through the training from the comfort of your home. In that case, you could attend one of our outpatient procedures. These allow you to stay at your own abode.
Each week you will be required to attend several meetings with our psychologists. Depending on the level of support needed, the number of sessions will vary.
- Recover From the Comfort of Your Home: Are you afraid of being around other people while recovering? Sometimes, it is easier if you can take things day by day at your own house. We get that. That’s why we’ve taken our proven curriculum and molded it into something even more flexible.
- Varying Levels of Intensity: Do you feel like you need a higher level of attention than some other people in recovery? Everyone has a different journey when they are returning to sobriety. Accordingly, the level of need can be different. As a result, we have three designations for our outpatient program. If you need additional help, you can use one of the more intensive options.
Family Can Also Attend Training to Develop Important Life Skills
The people who care about you are also suffering. Addiction to substances doesn’t only affect one person. Anyone who cares about the person suffering from the illness will also be immeasurably impacted.
For this reason, we have a center where you can come and learn skills.
These skills will help you and your family cope during your recovery process.
We Even Have a Custom First Responder Program
Everyone knows that first responders are some of the most important people in our society. Yet, they do not always get the psychological assistance they need.
We hope that we can make a difference in this regard. Our first responder program is designed with all of our emergency service workers in mind.
Opiate Addiction Medications
Are you ready to live a different life? If so, you must first make it through the withdrawal phase. This is a delicate process during the recovery of an addict. In particular, withdrawal from opiates can be potentially life-threatening.
The Intake Procedures After Your First Arrive:
- Psych Profile: once you decide that it’s time for something different, you’ll be administered a psychological exam. This profile helps us to determine the best course of action and how to proceed with your treatment.
- Monitored Withdrawal: after you arrive, you must first detoxify. Most recovering addicts need to be monitored for two or three days during this process.
- Follow Up Report and Admittance: after the detoxification process concludes, you’ll be admitted to our facility. As you enter, you’ll be given a follow-up report to judge your progress.
Medications to Help Aid in the Detoxification Process
Certain medications can be helpful to manage the symptoms of withdrawal. Our certified medical staff will keep an eye on you and determine which medications are needed and when.
Common Pharmaceutical Options
- Sleep Aids
- Muscle Relaxants
Maintenace Pharmaceuticals to Aid in Sobriety
Opiate dependency isn’t something that leaves easily. In some cases, recovered addicts need some additional support to prevent relapse is. When this occurs, the following medications can be prescribed to help reduce cravings and lower the chance of relapse.
Common Pharmaceutical Options
Ongoing Treatment and Relapse Prevention
When you complete our program. Then, this is just the start of your new life. Unless you want to go down the same road you were going down before, you must continually monitor your behaviors.
Continue Your Recovery Process Once You Graduate /with Ongoing Therapy
Find New Support Groups by Attending Narcotics Anonymous
Our facility also offers referrals to various support networks. Most of our former clients have found Narcotics Anonymous groups to be an effective support network.
These have a curriculum based on the traditional 12 step program, first developed by Alcoholics Anonymous.
Tips to Prevent Opiate Relapse
Relapse is going to be a lifelong enemy. Once you develop a dependency on a substance, it only takes one time to reignite the flame.
Our curriculum also helps you create a plan for once you are back in the real world.
Learn How Powerful the Support of Family Can Be in a Crisis
Our best suggestion would be to involve your family members. Even if these people are not related to you by blood, having people who care about you take part in the recovery process is vital.
Identifying Triggers and Minimizing Temptations
Triggers are things that make you feel cravings. One of the best things you can do is to figure out what these things are.
Then, do everything that you can to avoid them at all costs.
By avoiding things that trigger temptation, you make staying sober much easier.
Get Help Today
Regardless of your situation, we know that you can do better. Would you like to create a new path forward finally? If so, our psychologists are standing by and waiting for you to call us.
As long as you are willing to put forth the effort, we will ensure that it is not in vain. Please visit us here in Lancaster, California. We would love to have you.