We’re Providing Inpatient Services
We are open and accepting new clients with enhanced sanitary protocols:
- Private room and for every client.
- Pre-screen everybody prior to entering our facility by checking any symptoms, potential exposure, and any high-risk factors.
- When any staff/client arrives, we check the temperature at the front door and escort to the hand-washing site.
- We allow only our clients and our staff to come inside the facility.
- All new residential clients will be taken for a medical screen within 24 hours.
- We monitor all clients very closely by taking temperature daily and checking symptoms throughout the day.
- Staff constantly sanitizes high-touch areas (doorknobs, switches, tables, chairs, office equipment, etc)
- Staff is prohibited to come to work if they or their family members have fever or cold/flu like symptoms.
- All staff and clients maintain social distance throughout the day.
- We do not allow any visitors during the stay at home order. We will accommodate virtual visiting (i.e. Face Time, Skype, ZOOm) for eligible clients during regular visiting hours (12-5pm on Sunday).
We will continue to follow directives from the CDC for next steps as to what precautions to take and how to evolve our treatment protocol. Our Clinical and Executive Teams are monitoring the situation closely and we are able to make necessary adjustments in real-time.
Joseph Hunter, CEO